Value Proposition – ROI
Our Company provides
The Value Proposition For The Future – ROI
Return On Investment (ROI) Calculation
Our reports, visualizations, forecasts, datasets and solution features and benefits are listed below. Contact OLAP Office™ to calculate your return on investment (ROI) for your BI Finance solution.
OLAP Office™ Finance Solutions provide for
- Cloud, intranet and internal solutions.
- Shareable reports, forecasts, datasets and visualizations
- Model simplification
- Greater flexibility
- Increased productivity
- Lower development times and costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Integration with IT strategies
- Specific financial accounting functionality and benefits
- Reduced dependence, helping both users and IT
- Faster reports and graphic development
Give users the well-structure datasets and models that they need to save time and money.
From defining your business case, to forming a value proposition, to measuring your return on investment (ROI), you’ll find going through this exercise an important part of assessing the business value for implementing a Microsoft Business Intelligent Power BI solution. This process helps define, plan, and manage your capital investment. The OLAP Office™ return on investment calculation provides a framework to quickly quantify and estimated return on your investment for your solution.
Give us a little and we'll give you an exponential return
Years in BI Industry
Years Designing BI Finance
Cubes & Datasets Designed