Reports & datasets for 1,000's of company, industry companies, or any consolidation/aggregation of any companies.
- Finding, analyzing, and interpreting financial data.
- Identifying trends and forecasting future performance.
- Recommending investments that are likely to outperform the market.
- Communicating and presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Monitoring portfolios and making adjustments as needed.
- Analyzing data and financial reports in to make recommendations to clients.
- Thinking critically and creatively to find new opportunities for their clients.
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements, strong research and writing skills.
- Using ratios and statistical analysis to identify relationships between investments.
- Identifying areas of improvement and potential risk.
- Supporting data to confirm or challenge claims made by companies.
Our solutions offer this opportunity and is invaluable to our clients.
Can be judged by its:
- GAAP financial statements, including the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements and notes.
- it’s ability to meet it’s goals and objectives.
- market share and profitability compared to peers and industry averages.
- customer satisfaction levels.
- employee satisfaction levels.
Fast Analysis & Actionable Insights
Our database, expert financial knowledge and visualizations enable for quick identification of the material
- Contributions or deductions from profitability
- Assets and liabilities
- Contributions to cash flow
- Variances between Actuals, Budgets and Plans.
Company GAAP Financial Statements
Turbo charge informed investment analysis and decisions through our reports and datasets to assess 1,000’s of companies financial health and performance. Examples include gaining valuable insights into company:
- Financial performance compared to other companies in its industry or sector.
- Financial stability and growth prospects.
- Income Statements for an overview of revenue, expenses and profitability.
- Balance Sheet to understand the company’s assets and liabilities.
- Cash Flow Statements to assess it’s ability to generate cash flow.
- Return on equity (ROE), return on assets (ROA), and earnings per share (EPS) compared to competitors to gauge relative performance.
- Performance compared to industry averages.
- Stock price performance compared to competitors or to the overall market.
Engage With Us! Call +1.919.213.1110
Years in BI Industry
Years Designing BI Finance
Cubes & Datasets Designed