OLAP Office will continue to promote and support charities and charity platforms where most of the money and donations go towards supporting positive charity initiatives. One such charity is GiveAll2Charity (www.giveall.org) whom we support wholeheartedly. The initiative has launched in the United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand and Australia and will be launched in the United States and Canada in the near future.
OLAP Office Explorer software is available free of charge for charities through the GiveAll2Charity initiative.
The Charity’s objects are to promote any charitable purpose for the benefit of the public by:
- Advancing the education of underprivileged young people.
- Promoting the efficiency and effectiveness of charities by advancing the training of Charity trustees and staff in good corporate governance and efficient fundraising.
Charity Ethos: Do not make money from charitable giving
- Enable cost-savings
- Engage the corporate market
- Generate extra revenue for charities
- Educate, upskill and protect
Achieve 360° sustainability.
Giveall’s fully integrated online platform will:
- Reduce the cost of fundraising
- Increase earnings for non-profits
- Create efficiencies
- include other essential solutions and services
- Create an environment where charities benefit from our affiliates and the affiliates create and take advantage of new opportunities
Giveall delivers services in 5 main areas:
- Payroll Giving
- Online fundraising and donations platform
- Banking platform with integrated cash management facility
- Wealth management
- Other essential services and solutions. E.g. payment services.
There are other Platforms operating in the giving space but deliver in only one or two of these areas.