Want a dynamic data solution that delivers from day one?
OLAP Office™, a Microsoft Business Intelligence Partner, has demonstrated superior levels of successful implementations, capabilities and certification. Microsoft Gold Certified Partners are required to meet rigorous requirements for certification and expertise. OLAP Office™ has reached the status of Gold Certified Partner by demonstrating increased levels of developer certification, deep real-world experience, and by providing completed customer reference projects that were independently verified by Microsoft.
Through engagement with Microsoft, Microsoft Gold Certified Partners have in-depth access to a variety of exclusive resources and early product information. Resources include priority access to a support team of Microsoft certified systems engineers, non-disclosure evaluation of new products and technologies, as well as planning tools and events to keep up to speed on the latest Microsoft product developments and future direction.
OLAP Office™ consultants, having been involved in the OLAP and Business Intelligence arena since 1991, can assist you in the implementation and deployment of your reporting solution using Microsoft and OLAP Office™ technology. Consultants regularly attend Microsoft Partner training events to ensure that you receive the most up-to-date advice. The areas covered include:
- Deploying Microsoft SQL Server
- Delivering BI solutions for medium businesses
- Upsizing Access databases to Microsoft’s SQL Server
- Implementing the Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Accelerator
- Implementing SQL Server Reporting Services
- Delivering interactive reporting solutions for small businesses
- Integrating budgeting and forecasting into the business process
- Application development
- Web services development
To maximize and leverage your investment in OLAP Office Explorer™, Microsoft’s Analysis Services (OLAP) and Microsoft Office®, draw on the consulting, development and OLAP conversion experience of OLAP Office™’s Consulting Centre to help develop your OLAP reporting applications.
This will ensure that:
- The benefits of OLAP Office™ consulting experience (since 1991) will assist in maximizing the functionality within the company’s OLAP solution. Consulting and installation have taken place world-wide on most types of application.
- Non-documented OLAP features, techniques and functionality will be considered for the client solution.
- Reference models, templates and questionnaires can be used as a basis for model development.
- Experience ensures optimized development time and functionality.
- OLAP Office™ applications are documented for client backup purposes and internal training use. This is achieved by using custom tools from OLAP Office Explorer™.
- The correct version of Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (OLAP) are installed.
- There is a low cost of ownership for your OLAP Office™ solution.
- Future application maintenance and growth is taken into account when defining a solution.
- Conversion of OLAP models from other OLAP products to Microsoft’s Analysis Services (OLAP).
- Web Interactive Consulting: Without the expense of travelling, online interactive consulting from our expert consultants can result in faster solution development and implementation. Include key personnel, even if they are in another city or country. Watch and interact, from the comfort of your desk and computer, the development of your OLAP solution. A powerful, real-time and interactive customer experience using an entire range of digital, visual media and voice to match the productivity of face-to-face meetings.
- On-site Consulting: Have one of our consultants work on-site at your premises.